Green is the trend nowadays, so if you like to conserve energy from your local power grid, you can start with this 70w DIY Solar Panel Kit. The monocrystalline solar cells made of highly purified polysilicon and blue anti-reflection coating, which provides you with an excellent do-it-yourself solar kit for beginners. With its mechanical stability, improved light absorption, and increased efficiency, you can be sure of a long-lasting use of solar power.
- Size: 156X58.5mm/6×2 inch
- Average thickness: 200um±20um
- Material: Polysilicon Silicon
- Max Power: 0.25w
- Average voltage: 0.5V
- Average current: 0.5A
- Efficiency: 17%
- Front contacts(-): 4 silver busbars,1mm wide
- Back contacts(+): 4 silver busbars,1.7mm wide
- Silicon Type: Crystal A Grade Monocrystalline Silicon
- Pmmp(W): 1.8W
- Umpp(V): 0.55V
- Impp(A): 3.35A
- Uoc(V): 0.65V
- Isc(A): 3.54A
- Irradiance: 1000w/m2
- Temperature: 25°C, AM=1.5
- TkVoltage: -0.36%/k
- TkCurrent: +0.07%/k
- TkPower: -0.38%/k
Tab wire / Bus wire
- Thickness: 0.2mm / 0.12mm
- Width: 5mm / 2mm
- T of copper: 0.15mm / 0.1mm
- T of Tin: 0.03mm / 0.03mm
- Width range: ±0.1 / ±0.1
- Size deviation: ±0.01 / ±0.01
- Pre-tinned: NO SOLDER needed
- 40 pieces 156×58.5mm (6×2) Monocrystalline Solar Cells
- 20 meters 1.2mm tabbing wire
- 5 meters 5mm bus wire.
- 1pc. flux pen
- DIY project for standard framed solar panel
- DIY project for solar cell phone charger
- DIY project for solar backpack charger
- DIY project for epoxy solar panel
- Take note of factors that can affect the solar panel’s output performance like load impedance, sunlight intensity, temperature, clouds or shadow.
- Since, the output power of solar panels depends on temperature, solar irradiance, and other factors, therefore, the efficiency of solar panels need to be under standard conditions such as air quality (AM1.5) and light intensity (1000W/m2).
Developed for long-term mechanical stability, made from highly purified polysilicon. Includes 2 bus bars to minimize series resistance, while enhancing solar module and cell efficiency.
The texture design offers a stable appearance and virtually transparent crystal structure, while the blue anti-reflection coating further improves the light absorption in low light instances. The panels good low light behavior improves energy yield.
The DIY solar kit is best used under the sun’s peak from morning around 7 am to afternoon around 4 pm.
It can arbitrarily change the output power and voltage in different connection such as in parallel or series to meet your needs.
The blue side connects to the “-” (negative), while the white side connects to the “+”(positive). In order to have enough power, its suggested to use soldering and copper strips for connection.
The solar panels have bright surface and excellent transmission. Its lightweight, thin, with shape appropriate for commonly used in most DIY solar products. With high conversion rate and high-efficiency output, handle the cells carefully, since the micro-thin design can be damaged, if held or carried roughly. Handle it with care so it last longer.
The application includes solar power system, solar lawn light, and garden light. Mostly, its used for ‘do-it-yourself’ projects for traditional framed solar panels, solar phone charger, and solar backpack charger.
Solar energy is an efficient way to charge devices. Order your 70W DIY Solar Panel Kit. Get It Here!
I have 2 sets of these and anoether flexible panel. it so far dropped our electricity bill to $10 dollars a month. if I only know this was easy to use, i would have used solar long time ago and saved from bills
I decided to try this without knowing nothing alot on about solar. i found that it works as its described. it help power 2 12v battery charged all day, into an inverter for light. I had no problems with that it took about me two hours to install. I will be buying another kit to add to power the lights at night from battery. Later on, I’ll set other bigger panels and put it in grid.
George B –
I bought this to use with my Trailer. I thought it can keep the battery charged up, in the day so could not use the generator often. It does have minimal charge on minimal sunlight, though it gets power continiously. So far I was able to charge enough to charge the phones.